Impact Tip: EU Taxonomy
In this Impact Tip, we focus on the EU Taxonomy.
Since January 1, 2022, financial market participants and corporations have been mandated to report the eligibility of their activities to the EU Taxonomy. To be considered Taxonomy-aligned, these activities must meet specific science-based technical criteria and demonstrate that they do not pose significant harm to one of the following six EU environmental objectives:
- Climate change mitigation
- Climate change adaptation
- The sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources
- The transition to a circular economy
- Pollution prevention and control
- The protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems
Watch and hear what our Senior Impact Analyst, Melissa Paris St-Amour, has to say on the subject and what is needed in order to close the reporting gap while the market adjusts temporarily.
Impact Tip #3
Did you find this Impact Tip insightful?
Leave us your email below to receive our latest publications.